Thursday, February 4, 2010

day 19

Ahh level 2, my friend!
You're so much nicer than that bitch level 3!


It's Wednesday, so if you don't know by now.....uber busy day.
Gymnastics in the morning, work at night.

Blah. Blah. Blah.

I long for the day when I can just sit on my ass all day long on a Wednesday.

Dare to dream.


I weighed in at 157.6 today .... maintained. Better than gaining!
I have a picture.
I'm too lazy to go get my camera and upload.
But trust me. I was 157.6.
I would not lie to you.
My 1 blog follower who probably does not read this on a daily basis anyway.

I honestly think I'm talking to myself.
At least I'm a good listener!



Todays eats (OH today was horrible ..... DO. NOT. JUDGE. ME.)

Breakfast:
(Starbucks)
1 slice of pumpkin pound cake
tall skinny cinnamon dolce latte

Lunch:
(McDonalds)
6pc chicken nugget
Chicken Ceasar Salad
Diet Pepsi

Snack:
Brownie

Dinner:
(Sonic)
Grilled chicken wrap w/light ranch
Medium tots
Diet Dr Pepper

Bedtime snack (ok, please understand, I had a huge stress put on me at work and I needed comfort food)
Pizza Bagel Bites .... about 200 of them
(ok not that many, but probably around 15?? FAT ASS!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment