Thursday, February 4, 2010

day 20, level 3

Ok, first official day of level 3! I NEED to find my weights!
Where the hell did they go?!?!

Exercise will be done before bedtime and when the kids are in bed.
That's just how I roll.
Save my exercise for the time of day when I have the least energy.
Yup.


I weighed in at 158.6
Gained a full pound due to my pizza bagel gorge last night.
*sigh*

Today's eats (pics to come later)

Breakfast:
handful of raw nuts
water

Lunch:
sushi (philadelphia rolls)
1/2 of a cobb salad
Archer Farms Pomogranate Green Tea (amazing!)


Snack:
1 slice Archer Farms Apple Fritter Breakfast Bread (to. die. for.)

Dinner:
Walmart take & bake pizza (1 slice) Seriously .... BEST frozen pizza ever! Its huge, its cheap, and it tastes better than delivery!
And the rest of my salad from lunch
Diet Pepsi

No comments:

Post a Comment