Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 18

Exercise update:
O.M.G. I did level 3 tonight just to try it out (minus my weights, because they are MIA for some reason)
I'm dying.
Sweating.
My legs are very wobbly.
I have rug burn on my elbows because I have no mat.
My arms are burning and wobbly.
And I ended up flipping off Jillian at the end of the session.

----------------------

Man oh man, I'm still exhausted.
From what?
Couldn't tell ya.
I'm just T-I-R-E-D for no dern reason at all!


2 more nights on level 2!!!
I will be doing some Wii Fit tonight as well .... probably 10-15 min of step class and a round or two of hula hoop!


I woke up at 157.6 today!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I don't know. I thought I'd be back down to 152 by now (which is where I was holding steady for over a year before the holidays came along.)
Hopefully the next week will prove me wrong???? *shrugs*


Anywho ..... Hubby has not done level 2 with me at all. Wuss!
So I've been going at it alone and I think thats part of my "no motivation" thing I have going on.

I do see a slight difference in my lower back/muffin top area, sooooo Yay?!


Today's eats:

Breakfast:
Notta

Lunch:
I was soooo bad. I ate an entire Taco Bell Fiesta Box! YIKES!
1 grilled stuffed burrito
Chips & salsa
Beans, rice & cheese
Diet Pepsi
I ate that around 11:30am ..... it is now 5:45pm and I'm not yet hungry LOL

Dinner:
When I finally get hungry ..... Edamame! YUMMO!!!
And a left over hard taco from hubby's lunch

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Snack:
2 Baby Bel light cheese's
glass of 2% chocolate milk

No comments:

Post a Comment