Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 14

Well. UGH!

I gained 2lbs. Scale said 158 this morning.
FTW

I know its normal to fluctuate and you're not supposed to weigh yourself everyday.

Blah. Blah. Blah.

I took a picture of the scale and of my lunch. But I lost my memory card.
No joke. I suck at life. :(

I set it on the computer desk as I was coming in here to eat. It somehow got knocked off the desk and is now M.I.A.

*pout* *cry*
(i also had about 47 pictures on it i took of my kids playing outside yesterday)


So anyway .... workout will be tonight after the kidlets are in bed.


I won't lie. I'm on my period and I feel like shit. I'm tired. I'm in a pissy mood.
And all I want to do is lay in bed watching tv with a giant bag of salt & vinegar potato chips and a huge bottle of chocolate milk.

My lower abs are slowly becoming not as sore as they were but I can still feel that they are being worked.
My back hurts. My arms don't feel firm. I'm not losing weight.
I think Jillian Michaels is sitting back, counting her money and saying "suckerrrrrrrrs!"


Today's eats (no more pics until I go buy a new memory card this weekend)

Breakfast:
Trail Mix .... not sure how much.
I had an "eff it" attitude this morning so I just ate until I was sick of it.
Pepsi Max

Lunch:
2 tuna sandwhiches. 1 on regular wheat bread, the other on a small wheat pita bun. (made with 1 tspn of kraft olive oil mayo and mustard)
1 colby jack cheese stick
Diet Pepsi

Snack:
Brownie

Snack:
cup of hot chocolate

Dinner:
Salsa chicken served over white rice


RECIPE:
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 packet of taco seasoning
1 cup of salsa
1/2 cup sour cream or cottage cheese
crockpot

Put the chicken in the crockpot and pour the taco packet over it.
Cook for 1 hour then add the salsa.
Cook until done (usually high for 3-4 hours, low for 5-6 hours).

Once its cooked, take 2 forks and shred the chicken.
Mix in sour cream or cottage cheese.

Serve over rice, noodles, on a taco, etc...
Can sprinkle with grated cheese or diced veggies.
DELISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment