Saturday, January 30, 2010

Days 15 & 16

Well .... there was no day 15. *loser*
I think I skipped day 14 exercise as well *double loser*

Yestrday (day 15) we had a pretty good snow storm and no power for a good chunk of the day.
We hit the mall to get the kids some electricity and warmth and a hot lunch at the food court.

I woke up at 156.6 yesterday (woot)

Today I woke up at 158.4 (booo, hissss)

So yeah, I deserve to be fat right now. And I've made peace with that.

Today I'm getting back on the wagon with this shred. Day 16, here I come!!!!!

Yesterdays eats (no pics..... but I did find my memory card so YAY!)

Breakfast: None
Lunch: Philly cheese steak sammich w/vinegar fries & diet Dr Pepper from Charlies in the mall
Dinner: 3 slices of pizza
Snacks: 1 banana cream pie snack cake, a butt load of Frito's and all the Diet Pepsi you can handle


Today's eats:

Breakfast:
2 slices of pizza

Lunch:
PB&J
chocolate milk

Dinner:
Steak, bakemashed potatos & spinach

No comments:

Post a Comment